Thursday, May 2, 2013

えびマヨオムレツ丼: Shrimps mayonnaise and omelette rice dish



Cooking for yourself is fun, because you can put everything that you want to eat into the dish.
No need to care that other people will love it or not, hehe, all you have to think about is what you want to make. For me, I believe that it's freedom in your kitchen too. I don't cook much in the last 2 years, because my sister, she's really good cook and it's better to let her take charge of the kitchen. But lately I started to miss the cooking, it's different from baking, more freedom ^^, and endless possibility. So, rather than cooking for other family member I make small dish that serve 1 or 2 people instead (1 is for me and 2 is for other people to taste it, haha). 
Using any ingredients which come to my mind or any recipe that I want to try, let my imagination and my greediness run wild, ^^. Most of all I love to cook something quick, well it's more fun to do something that way, don't have spend much time but you get delicious food anyway. 
Ps. I don't have problem with raw egg, so don't blame me for eating a lot of them, ^^. 

Shrimps mayonnaise and omelette rice dish 
えびマヨオムレツ丼
serve 1


1 .................................. Egg 
 - 1tbsp ...................... Milk
 - ................................. A Pinch of salt

5 ................................... Shrimps
- 1/4tsp ...................... Ginger, finely chopped
- ................................. A Pinch of salt
- 1/2tsp .................... Cornstarch

Seasoning 
- 2tbsp ......................... Mayonnaise
- 1tbsp ......................... Tomato ketchup 
- 1/2tsp ....................... Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4tsp ....................... Garlic, finely chopped 
................................... Oil
.................................... Spring onion, finely chopped 
.................................... Freshly grounded pepper
1cup ........................... Cooked rice

Clean and remove head, tail and devein all the shrimps. Mix with finely chopped ginger, salt and cornstarch.
Mix egg with a pinch of salt and milk.
Mix the seasoning ingredient together.
Put the cooked rice into serving bowl.
Pour 1/2tbsp oil into a pan, and put the pan over medium heat. Stir fry the shrimps until the color started to change, pour the seasoning mixture into the pan, turn off the heat.
In another frying pan, put 1tbsp of oil in the pan, and put the pan over heat. Pour the egg mixture into the pan stir a bit, then turn of the heat immediately, and pour the egg into the prepared rice bowl.
Place the shrimps over the omelette, sprinkle with freshly grounded black pepper, and spring onion.
Serve yourself immediately  ^^.


えびマヨオムレツ丼: Shrimps mayonnaise and omelette rice dish 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds delicious and easy. I am going to try this soon for my son and myself. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...