Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not food-related but life-related

I can't stop myself, every times that I see very little creature ^^, my hands reach for my camera automatically.


Well, I wish that life will be slower, and I have a chance to pay attention to all little things around me. 
Lately, if I have a little time, I pick my camera up and step out in my sister's tiny garden, I found that there are many small little creatures that live their peaceful life there. 
^^ I hope that everyone will agree with me, take a chance to look around slowly, you might see something you never saw before.



4 comments:

  1. Great pics, Pook. The little creatures look very lifelike and cute
    May I ask what camera are you using?
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Angela
    I use Cannon EOS 500D.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! I do that all the time in my garden, stop and sit and look, you can find all kinds of interesting creatures.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...