Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year! 2008


Hello, just want to say “HAPPY NEW YEAR” to everyone, wish you joy and delicious year.

Last night, I had a little party in my family, Japanese theme, with a lot of sashimi (tuna, salmon and mackerel in vinegar), salad (with sesame dressing) tofu with soy dressing and kimchi. Because I want a healthy party this year (when you’re getting, I really don’t want to say older, party time can be too much) and the fact that there are no children in the house this year (my nephew couldn’t come, I will bake the cake (without frosting) for him later). And for this week, I will post the recipe that I use for my party, so everyone can have a healthy party too.




So, let me say “Happy New Year” again and thank you for visiting my blog, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...